Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 6 Day 1

Confession: work got the best of me.

As you can tell I'm a day late....well a day and a half late. Valentines weekend got the best of me. This weekend was probably one of the busiest weeks of the year for my restaurant. I pretty much worked 10-12 hours a day starting Friday and ending Monday. My wonderful bosses thought it would be nice to bring us food, pizza, casadillas, cereal, chips, cookies, etc. Needless to say I was not prepared and of course ate all of the above at work. However, I worked out as much as possible before the weekend began and since I was so busy and practically running around the restaurant for 8-10 hours and because I was so busy I ate when I could and didn't pig out on the food. So magically I lost 3 pounds...I don't know how but I did.

So much has gone through my brain this week I don't know where to begin. So for now I'm going to celebrate my weight loss and put my thoughts together on a later day.

5 comments:

  1. Alright Faith! I was at your work and I can attest to the fact that it was REALLY busy!

    well I had a major pig out for our Valentine's day and felt horrible afterward :( So I cut my menu down the next day and did a super kick-butt workout the next day to help!

    I lost 1.2 lbs this week- bringing my total to: 136 even. I'm very excited with that number!!!! Hurray for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been doing my weight watchers at all and it shows. This week I am up .6, bringing me to 137.2. All day today I did really good and this evening I made a super yummy dinner that was only 7 points!! Great job Faith on your 3 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week 7 .3lb loss. Not much, but it's something =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Week 6 0 lbs, However Week 7 1.5lbs down! Another 1% down, weight 251 even.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.