Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 13 Day 3

Confession: Life has completely consumed me and I have fallen behind on my blog.

As you can tell from the lack of blogs I have not kept up with keeping you up with my weight loss journey. It has been a rough journey and I have definitely gone up and down throughout the whole journey. I'm back to 217lbs I can't seem to shake that number. So this is the last week for the weight loss challenge and I would just like to give a huge shout out to the girls participating in the challenge!!! You have been great, keeping me updated on your weight loss and sharing tips on what has worked for you. So girls you have four more days to push to the finish line!!! Can you do it? I believe in you!!!!

I would really like to go into some more details about life and what has been holding me back the past few weeks, but I'm not ready to dive into that just yet. Just know that I will. I feel as though I'm stepping into a new direction and when I'm ready I will share with you my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.