Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 11 Day 3

Confession: I have fallen off the wagon.

I actually haven't gained a ton of weight or eaten a ton of crap food. I just got overwhelmed by life and the blog took a backseat to everything that is going on in my life. Having two jobs is more than I thought it was going to be. I've worked two jobs before and it had not been much of a problem....but I was single then and kinda did whatever I wanted. Now that I'm married spending time with my husband is a priority and there are things that he depends on me to do in my free time. You know, cook, clean, buy groceries. So when I started working both jobs and was only home to sleep things got pushed to the side. So I've had to re-prioritze my time and re-adjust how my day goes so I can get things done. He too does help out with things, but his help is different and his free time is less than mine. So needless to say life has been crazy.

For last week 3.14.11 I maintained at 217lbs
For this week 3.21.11 I lost a pound putting me at 216lbs.

215lbs is kinda of a wall for me. That is where I got to the last time I did this blog and couldn't get past that number. Then I had a personal tragedy happen and of course I ate to give myself comfort. Maybe this time I can break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.