Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 9 Day 1

Confession: I ate way too much cake yesterday!!!


Major props to my friend Rhonda who makes some amazing cakes!!!! It was sooooo good that my husband had 3 pieces!!!! I had one piece and picked off of what my husband ate. To all who know me....know I don't like cake. So to say that it was good and not only ate my whole piece and went for more says something.

This week was INSANELY busy so I was strapped for time to eat healthy. So I had a few meals that weren't too healthy. However, since I knew I was busy and had to find some way of keeping my eating under control I did a few little things. I did not eat late at night, I made it a point to eat something in the morning to get me going and I got lots of rest. Which was good cause I lost 1 pound this week!!! YIPPEE!!!

This weeks goal is to continue the no eating late at night, find a quick healthy meal on the go between jobs AND squeeze in a few work outs. I know they won't be the long ones I had been doing, but at least try to get in 20-30 min of cardio and 20-30 min of weights on a somewhat daily basis.

6 comments:

  1. I am down to 132.6!!!! ahhh- it's so exciting :)

    I think I was 134 last week, so a 1.4 lbs down this week. This was a CRAZY week for me too! Lot's going on and it made me realize how important planning ahead is; I used my small cooler a lot this week (after church so we could go straight to our new house and run errands too) and on days when we were going to be out all morning and I knew we couldn't get home until nap time.

    I'm also reading this really amazing new book called "Eating for Beauty" it's really interesting! It's from a raw foodist/vegetarian author and I got it from the library. If anyone's interested in hearing about it, let me know! It's by David Wolfe
    http://www.amazon.com/Eating-Beauty-David-Wolfe/dp/1556437323/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299527440&sr=8-1
    He tells how to eat foods to help skin, hair and nails become more beautiful. Soooo interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down 2.3 pounds. Squeee! Wow, thanks, Faith, for the extra motivation to make this happen. Thanks, Lisa, for the motivation to eat better. Thanks, my family, for the encouragement. It feels good to fit in my pre-prego clothes again. Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think I am a day late but it has been crazy. I weighed in today at137.4 I think that actually makes me up from the week but since I was sick last week, I'm not taking it to hard. I am so sore though, some friends and went ton a pole fitness class and it was so much fun and such hard work. I might have a whole new respect for strippers! Lol!!! This week I will try to keep my eating under control but with it being my birthday I don't know how well I will do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay still stuck at 251 - considering I've been working 7 days a week I am not going to complain too much. I am trying to create a better balance and obviously still needing some help there. I am doing better if I got to the gym after work versus before. However it's finding the time to do this that gets tricky because all my evenings seem to randomly fill up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so weighed in today and as I suspected my birthday week was a bit tough, but not too bad. I am up .6 to 138. I seem to hover around this 138 place. Sometime higher and sometimes lower, but always here. I really need to focus but there has been so much other stuff to focus on.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.