Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 13 Day 2

Confession: The eating out has gotten a little out of control.

So I see my husband about two days a week. This is due to our crazy opposite schedules! so our time together is precious! So when we are together, I just don't want to cook or do anything, just be with my husband. Therefore, we eat out. Its how we kinda built our relationship, we ate out a lot when we started dating. Thus, me gaining weight, and starting the blog. Not to mention I haven't worked out in over a week.

Here's the deal, I have been working through some serious emotions. Digging through emotions, memories, facing fears, pain, and reality!!! I'm growing up all over again. I still have some things to deal with, and people to face, but I will prevail.

Since I have dug through so much and faced so much I'm re-motivated to move forward!!!

I worked out yesterday and got my butt kicked!!! Then I decided to run today!!! I am so sore its insane! Hopefully I'll be able to get out bed tomorrow.

ONWARD AND UPWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.