Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 14 Day 3

Confession: I got a venti quad carmel macchiato

It's a starbucks cup of deliciousness that is full of sugar, fat and other bad things. It was a weakness, but I was able to curb my soda cravings. I even packed my own "dinner" for work as well. So overall last night it was a success. So I've been weighing myself everyday and yesterday I was at 220lbs and today I'm at 217lbs!!! Obviously the working out, and eating right, packing snacks etc..are working. I need to be more consistent with packing lunches and eating healthy. Part of what has been pushing me is my trainer giving me homework. Being accountable to her has definitely given me a good push, and new motivation.

ONWARD AND UPWARD

2 comments:

  1. Rah Rah Rah!
    You Go Girl! Moderation is the key, so every now and then enjoy your Starbucks' guilt-free!
    YayYou!
    -David Torkelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession: Since the cool weather left us in March I have gained enough weight that none of my cool-weather clothes fit.
    Faith I seriously applaud you for being able to stop talking about losing weight and actually doing it. You are finding out what your strengths and weakness are, but the main point is that you are doing it. You have stopped wanting to lose weight and you have started taking action. Good job my love!! I know that you will meet your goal and I know that I can meet mine.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.