Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 14 Day 2

Confession: I have lost focus....if you couldn't tell.

I'm back and hopefully back for a while. Yes, I have fallen off the wagon. The grazing is back, soda is slowly creeping back into my life, and the workouts have all but cease to exist. I was in a downward spiral, I was happy with shedding a few pounds, clothes went back to fitting better, no need to keep up with the work outs right? WRONG!!!! I have been slowly gaining back 5lbs. If I keep this way I'll be back where I started and that will be no bueno.....ESPECIALLY if I want to be 50lbs lighter by my birthday.

Soooooooooo.........I did it!!! I joined a gym!!! I finally did it. So fingers cross, I go and I make progress. The perk to joining is that I get 4 free sessions with a training. The upside to that is that her goal is to get me going, get a routine in place and get me comfortable at the gym on my own. I want to be able to go, not be intimated by the machines and feel comfortable in my own skin. I had my first session today and I really liked my trainer. She gave me homework (workouts, and a food journal). I'm not going to lie the food journal will be a stretch, but I will try.

I also promise to start posting more often, keep everyone up to date.

ONWARD AND UPWARD

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for starting again! My advice is this-make a gym schedule that you will keep. I used to go right after work, no going home first.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.