Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 1 Day 2

Confession: I am having the biggest peanut butter and chocolate craving!!

The upside to this craving, my gym has really good smoothies that I like to get with extra peanut butter...makes the craving go down. However, I'm hooked and kinda want one everyday!!! Which could be a good thing because, it gives me an excuse to go to the gym and provides a little reward for my hard workout.

So I joined sparkpeople.com its pretty neat. I've got a workout set up and I can input my food intake. So I can count my calories and stay on top of my nutrition. I kinda like it. The original workout they gave me was all machines! Luckily I can change the exercises to something that isn't on the machine or more challenging...to which I found myself editing the majority of the workout. Thankfully, my husband was with me so he was able to give some advise and help me find the best ones that worked for me. We shall see how this works out.

I've decided to extend my challenge sign up by a day....incase people are just now getting around to reading my blogs. Plus I've had a few people ask me some questions about it.

If you have the money to put in GREAT! If not no worries! The point of having people put money in is to keep them accountable and have some sort of loss for not losing weight. Pretty much its a motivator, just like having to post your weight on a weekly basis. Something to keep in the back of your mind when you're faced with bad food, laziness, or any decision that could stop you from losing weight. Think about it, if the contestants on Biggest Loser and get on the scale and let all of America know what they weigh I know you can post it on my blog. I only have 15 followers and usually only get 100 views a week....115people versus 2.5million.....I think the 115 isn't looking too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.