Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2 Day1 -WEIGH IN!!!

Confession: Last night was my birthday dinner with the family....my choice....Chicago deep dish pizza. BIG mistake!!!!

Incase you are not friends with me on facebook today is my birthday!!!! I had pick the restaurant for my birthday celebration completely forgetting that it was the night before my week 2 weigh in. So when I weighed in today my new weight is......222lbs.
ACK!!!! I gained a pound!!!! I feel like its the biggest loser week 2 curse!!! I had been good all week and had my one cheat meal....obviously timing is everything. If you're going to cheat don't do it the night before your weigh in. I am going out with friends tonight for my birthday so tonight will be another cheat meal....I may regret this decision later....but plan on being good and focused for the rest of the week. I'm pretty sure I'll be putting $5 in the pot for lowest percentage of weight lost because I gained!!!!

Ok so this is going to be a short blog cause I have tons to do today!!! More to come in the next week.


To everyone else who signed up be sure to post your weight by Tuesday 12:30pm.

4 comments:

  1. I'm rocking a big .2 pound loss this week. Making me 139.8!! Yea for week two! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost a pound, so total percentage is .7 percent, I think?

    Don't worry, we'll keep rocking it together. This whole challenge is really messing with my head. Each time I open the fridge I think, "Uh, do I want to risk gaining weight?!" Thanks for the extra motivation to make me serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost 2.5 lbs for a percentage of 1% I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to do my percent. It was .14% loss

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.