Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Year's Challenge

Confession: I defiantly waited to start my new year weight loss journey.

If you didn't notice my title is New Year Challenge not Resolution. Here's the deal I made the resolution months ago to lose the wight and I have moved at a snails pace in doing so. What I need is a challenge and some accountability to keep me focused and press forward. So dear readers I am turning to you. I am going to challenge you to go on this journey with me. I know I am not the only one out there who is fighting the same battle I'm fighting and is waiting for their new year, monday, beginning of the month to start their weight loss journey. So lets start together.

My Challenge.

For everyone who wants to lose weight, everyone puts in $10 (including myself) and we weigh in every week for the next three months. The person with the highest percentage of weight loss will win the money.

Rules:

On monday Jan 10th those wanting to participate will comment on my Blog with their starting weight.

Every Monday for the entire three months all participants MUST post their weight on my blog. If you do not post your weight within 24 hours of my blog you will be eliminated from the challange.

The person with the lowest percentage of weight loss each week will have to put in $5 towards the overall prize.

The person with the highest percentage of weight loss each week will receive a prize of some sort I'll announce it at the beginning of each week.

I will have a final weigh in on April 11th in which all those participating must post their final weight and a before and after picture.

You can start now and get a head start or wait until the weigh in on the 10th.

So who is in?

1 comment:

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.