Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3 Day 1 Weigh In

Confession: I had more than one cheat meal this week.

On the plus side (not really) I've been sick all week. I got some sort upper respiratory infection that put a pound of mucus in my chest. I felt like crap and for the past week I have been hacking, gagging, coughing and blowing my nose. So I've been taking a lot of Mucinex which seems to have a hunger suppressant in it. I hadn't been hungry for days and when I was I would like three bites of something an would be full. Since I was sick and had no appetite, I had no motivation to cook. So we ordered in a lot of take out this week. Luckily for me I would very little and be done. Unfortunately because I was so congested my asthma was flared up and I couldn't work out. I was getting winded walking up stairs, more than 10 feet. So needless to say I was way behind on everything. Thus no blogs.

The good news is that I am feeling much better and getting back on track. I've already started putting together a menu for this week and making plans for getting back in the gym. Unfortunately, this will be a short blog, but more should follow now that I am feeling better.

So I weighed in today and I am down to 220lbs!!!!! It might be a little unfair cause I've been sick but I'll take it. The challenge now will be if I can keep it off and possibly lose more weight.

6 comments:

  1. Faith as you know I was also sick and not eating much and loss 2 pounds this week taking me to 137.9 for a percentage of 1.42. Yea! My challenge this week now that I am feeling better and not so drugged is to see if I can keep it off and continue this weight loss momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I meant 137.8. and yes I am sending a correction for .1 pounds but a girl will take all she can get! Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 pound = .99 % for me! Great job, Faith and Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am flat, no loss, no gain. But I'll take since I had had pizza the night before and been fighting something most of last week and wasn't feeling up to working out! I am back to juicing daily and my grocery cart looked amazing last night full of fruits and vegetables! So I am optimistic about this week!
    Faith I need to get some $ to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I have been looking for interesting blogs, and yours is one of

    them.
    I - Ruslana, my blog about art, love and dreams.
    If you care of the letter, art and mutual relations, it is

    more than other trivial thing it now value of people...
    If you don't have taboos that restrinct you and you prefer say

    what you believe...
    If you wish to know about process of drawing of pictures, from

    the author of set of portraits, and about that. What can be

    love and hatred from the author of the book...


    take a look to my blog,
    and if you like it, let nobody shut you up, follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie, just weighing in for this week--2 more pounds down!

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.