Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week 10 Day 4

Confession: I ate out way toooo much this past week.

Well there was friday night that I talked about, then we did take out on saturday I believe, we might have gone out for custard on monday night and there might have been a consumption of an avocado turkey burger last night. So as you can tell, the eating healthy was kinda down the drain. I did track my calories and stayed for the most part within budget but I'm sure I went over or got close a few of those days. So I weighed myself in yesterday and had lost a pound. I'll take it, considering the eating wasn't that great and workouts were out the window. HOWEVER, I weighed myself today and gained a few pounds. Either the weekend finally caught up to me or its water weight....I'm kinda leaning towards the water weight. So I'm going to stick with the weight I weighed in at yesterday, and pray that I will be back on track come next Wednesday.

So the plan is to go gym shopping on Monday we finally decided to start spending the money on a gym. I'm a little apprehensive because I don't know if I'll be able to muster up the courage to go on my own. I hate going to the gym by myself. I feel like an idiot, and I feel like there are these unwritten rules about how to conduct yourself in the gym and I have no idea what they are. The first gym we are going to check out is Sky Fitness, I have a coupon for a free week, so maybe within that week I'll figure out if its the place for me. If anyone in the Tulsa area goes to that gym let me know, or if you have any good recommendations. A gym buddy would be nice, but I have to do this with or with out one.

ONWARD AND UPWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.