Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 8 Day 4

Confession: I managed not to binge on food late last night!!!

A victory in my book. I did not binge on food like I usually do when i get off work. I did however eat my left over custard from about 2 days ago. It was maybe half a cup and just enough for me to sit down relax, unwind, and go to bed without a growling stomach. I'll probably should have eaten something more healthy or drank a glass of milk, but it worked and I'm happy. Not to mention I'm down to 217lbs!!!! OH YEAH!!! I'M A ROCKSTAR.

So I am thinking my goal for August; get under 200!! That would be amazing. Which will get me all the closer to my high school weight (180lbs) and maybe by the end of september I could get past that weight and be the skinniest I have ever been. Also I have a Dr. Apt in october to follow up on how I'm doing with this so I'm really hoping to WOW him and show him that I can do this.

However, I have to remember its one pound at a time. Sometimes those pounds just fall right off, and sometime they like to fall off and creep back on cause they miss you soooooo much. Not me, I'm going to fight them to the death!!! Make them fall off and never want to come back!

ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith,
    Congrats on the weight loss and healthy eating. You are such an inspiration. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.