Saturday, August 14, 2010

Week 9 Day 6

Confession: Emotional eating urges was in high gear last night.

Needless to say I had a rough night last night. It wasn't THAT BAD just little things here and there that hit all the right buttons. For some reason (I'm sure I know why, but for my male readers I won't go into detail) I could not keep myself calm. Everything irritated me, made me upset, made me want to cry, you get the idea. I was fighting emotions all night long, kept telling myself no need to be upset, its ok, nothing big. So I spent the majority of the night holding down emotions when all I wanted to do was buy a pint of Ben and Jerry's sit in a corner and just eat. Thankfully I was able to get off early AND my husband was off as well. So we decided to grab a late dinner and just kinda relax. We went out, I was able to pick something kinda healthy, and avoided getting an appetizer and pigging out on dessert, well we did share a piece of cheesecake. So I guess I was successful at not binging on food, but I still a lot late at night. That has been my down fall and for the past three nights I've down really good. Work, home, bed, NO FOOD. Hopefully last night is my one exception for the week.


On the plus side, I'm down a pant size. I'm waiting until I've lost a little bit more weight and then I'm going shopping, nothing to crazy just get some transition clothes until I get down to my goal weight.

ONWARD AND UPWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.