Monday, August 9, 2010

Week 9 Day 1

Confession: The grazing for Friday and Saturday were a bit out of control.

Why? Might you ask?? I did not go to work prepared at all. I didn't bring snacks and that pretty much killed me. Also I'm not managing as much as I use to and doing more serving and bar tending....which mean I can't get to my snacks as easily as I use to and have to wait until the end of the night to eat. By that time I just go crazy and eat anything and everything in sight.

HOWEVER!!! I am getting back on track!!! I learned about this handy dandy app for my phone "Lose It." It pretty cool, I put in all of my information and it keeps track of my weight loss, counts calories, and makes goals for me. I'm still figuring it out, and the beginning is a little tough cause you have input everything, but once its in its saved and then it doesn't take as along to record your meals. Also, you can input your workouts and get credit for your calories. Its pretty handy.

I have not been keeping track of my calories, but I guess I should if I want to make my weight loss more consistent. We shall see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.