Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week 2 Day 6

Today is a better day!!

I was skimming thru various blogs today and found two other blogs that are talking about weight-loss. One is just a girls blog talking about various things in her life, part of which is weight loss. The other is like me and has completely committed her blog to her weight-loss journey.

It was a great pick me up knowing that there are other people out there blogging like me going through the same struggles as I am. The second girl has made some great progress and lost about 51lbs. I hope to lose that much maybe more. Right now I'm at my little 5lbs, but I know that number will get bigger and my weight will get smaller.

One of the things I have noticed when I was gaining weight I went from having "love handles" to a "spare tire." The "spare tire" started off more the bike tire sizes and has now grown into more of a motorcycle tire. What stinks most about it is that in the very front of my tire is this bubble. This blob of fat sticking out and won't move. I can't hide it under my clothes, it likes to stick out just over my pants and push my pants and belt down. If I try to pull my pants up over it, it is so uncomfortable it just doesn't last long. Then when I sit down it just likes to stick out and be the center of attention. What frustrates me most is that I think that its been growing for a while, and probably won't be the first thing to go as I lose weight. You know the whole idea that where you gain most recent is where you'll lose the weight first. That will be my boobs. Which saddens my heart cause, when I was thinner I never really had much boobs to begin with. I also never really minded smaller breast but now that I have bigger breasts I kinda like them, and would like to keep them.

I am hoping if I make it thru next week and keep at the pace I'm at I might just join a gym. Being able to get work outs in when my husband is free and on a somewhat regular schedule is getting rather difficult. Also I am finding myself wanting to go to the gym and get a work out in and get frustrated when I can't. So I'm thinking these are good signs. I join a gym, start working out more, maybe take some classes, get a gym buddy this could be really good!!!

My ultimate goal....get a personal trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.