Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 3 Day 3

Confession: I gained 3lbs

I want to blame something out of my control like water weight, or broken scale. The reality is I gained 3lbs and it could be a number of reasons as to why it happened. So what I need to do is face the facts and move forward.

Ok so what to do next? Work out more? Eat less...or eat better? go on a bacon diet?

UGH!!! I was feeling so much better. Really feel like I've been making progress but the scale says otherwise.

OK OK I'm going to hold my head up and move forward.

Step one: Increase cardio workouts. Which I did do today and just about died. To which my shin splints are in high gear. I will move forward!!!

Step Two: Do the detox. I think it will help kick start a lot of things. First of all my weight loss and force me to be more strict with my diet.

Step Three: Stop the late night eating. I think this will be my biggest problem. Its a huge fight and one that I lose a lot. I will keep fighting.

Ok off the computer and getting more proactive. Better food, better workouts, better life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.