Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 4 Day 3

Confession: I lost 4 lbs....I really want to average 5 lbs a week, but that might be a stretch and I'll need to lower it to 3 lbs a week.

I started my detox today!!!

OK so far so good. Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be....then again I'm only on the first day and I don't think the detox has completely kicked in yet. I'm sure tomorrow will be another story. Never fear I have stocked my bathroom with lots and lots of matches. Also I plan on keeping matches on hand incase things get ugly when I'm not home. Since I have started my detox today that means 3 day juice diet. That is what concerns me more than anything. I think I can last one maybe two days....but three. Oh that's going to be painful and I'll probably be on the grumpy side as well.

So I'm reading the instructions and it says if caffeine keeps you awake do not take right before bed because it has natural caffeine in it. So I'm like no problem, I use to drink caffeine quit a bit, and now that i'm eating healthier my caffeine intake has gone down but I'm sure I'll be fine. Well, next thing I know I have this urge to clean the house. I start cleaning, and cleaning, and scrubbing, and organizing and moving things around and I kept going and going. It was pretty intense!! I'm not going to lie I'm still a little on the jitter side just can't sit still. Not shaky and going crazy I just have this itch to do something....all the time. I guess that is a good side effect not only will I have a clean house, I'm sure I'll be able to keep myself busy.

So I guess when you detox you're body you'll have this natural urge to clean/detox you're surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.