Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week 5 Day 3

Confession: I make a mean omelette

I LOST 5LBS!!!!!

Thats right kids I'm down to 219lbs!!! Yippie!!! Ok the hard work is starting to pay off and I'm starting to see the progress. Definitely a big boost in motivation. Due to things we had to do today I had to drag my lazy butt out of bed super early to get my work out in and get everything else accomplished! Needless to say it was rough getting out of bed, waking up, and getting in gear at the gym. I did it though, I made it through my work out, my husband had to push me a lot but I made it. And yes, I weighted myself before I went to the gym to keep my weight as accurate as possible.

I'm not going to lie....I can't wait until I get under 200. That'll be closer to where I was before I moved back to Oklahoma. If I get into the 180's that'll be my high school weight, and anything under 160 will be a miracle!!!!

What's sad is that my "skinny" jeans are only a size 10. To think that I could get under that to maybe an 8? or 6? Oh that would be wonderful.

Before I get too excited its back to the gym, better eating, and keep moving forward. Baby steps!

2 comments:

  1. That is VERY awesome! Congratulations! When you see the weight coming off it's a huge motivator, isn't it? You've been so encouraging to me to get moving again that Joe and I recently started the C25K program, so far we have only done one day...today is our 2nd...but you gotta start somewhere, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing a great job. I believe in you!! Just give it time and you'll get there :D

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.