Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 5 Day 1

Confession: Late night eating got the best of me last night.

I've been doing this for 4 weeks? Wow time certainly does fly. I feel like I should be making more progress. I am....I know I am. My husband has even commented on how my tummy is getting smaller. But the weight is still there. I'm still in the 200's. I feel like I should have made more progress. I know, I know, baby steps.

Because of my juice diet and crazy weekend I hadn't worked out in a week!!! Yikes!!! I totally thought today I was going to die in the gym and feel like I was starting all over. To my surprised I did rather well. I could feel the progress in my work out, I'm ready to start upping the weights and adjusting the circuit to work more muscles. I do need to add more cardio that's whats going to really make the pounds fall off faster. Not to mention I should be training for my 5k.



I made an AWESOME dinner tonight. Honey mustard salmon with parmesan asparagus and sauteed spinach. DELISH!!! I'm really loving the recipes in "Cooks This, Not That."


Did I mention my doctor wants me to average a 2lbs weight loss a week?? I was hoping for 5lbs and lower it form there once I get the initial 30-40lbs. Guess not.

Ok back to the grind, eat right, work out!!

1 comment:

  1. the healthiest and most likely to keep it off weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week. 5 pounds is a very tough goal.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate all forms of encouragement and advise you may have to offer.